I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! I’m sorry if I’m not too active on the social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest these days since I’m enjoying some time off with my loved ones. Aaah, who am I to kid, I’m still very much active on Pinterest..hehehe..I’m addicted to Pinterest!
Anyways, today’s tutorial is another look using Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! I have to say I do love this palette a lot more than the other 2. May be it’s just my obsession with anything Rose Gold! Anyways, this tutorial is an evening look, that’s not too smoky, but at the same time not too light either. If you want to make it smokier, you can use Blackheart from the palette instead of Darkside.
I’ve done other tutorials using similar technique in Pearlescent and Smoky Purple posts. The other tutorial using the same Urban Decay Naked 3 palette is on the Rose Smoky post.
1. I prepped my lids using UD Primer Potion in Sin.
2. Using a shader eyeshadow brush, I applied Darkside on the outer third of the lid, the inner third, as well as on the crease.
3. I blended the crease using a clean shader eyeshadow brush.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Trick in the middle of the lid, and then added Dust on top of it.
5. I lightly applied Nooner above my crease, and run it along the lower lash line.
6. I created a very thin feline flick using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Liner.
7. I lined my waterline using MAC Chromagraphic pencil eyeliner in NC30.
8. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
9. I curled my lashes, and applied Clinique High Impact mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
10. I applied Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation on my face using my fingers.
11. I contoured my face using Smashbox Contour palette.
12. On my cheeks, I applied MAC Danity blush.
13. On the lips, I applied Revlon Socialite and then added a touch of clear lipbalm on top of it.