Happy Holiday, everyone! Merry Christmas for those who are celebrating, and I hope everyone is having a blast! I know it might be a day too early for my North American readers, but it’s already the 25th in Indonesia.
Anyways, I wanted to post this tutorial up just because I recently gotten my hands on the Urban Decay Naked 3 (you’d know if you follow me on Instagram!!! ;). I actually didn’t want to get one, but I decided to since the shades are gorgeous!
I didn’t want to do a super dark smoky eyes, as I prefer a much softer side for this look. This rose smoky eyes look is very wearable, and so easy to do! I love how the pink eyeshadow has a gold undertone, so you won’t look sickly.
If you want to check out a more intense smoky eyes, check my post Rose Smoky eyes III, and if you prefer a more subtle, low-key look please check my Berry Lips post!
1. I applied Buzz all over the lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Blackheart on the outer V and crease.
3. Using a clean shader brush, I blended the edge of my crease.
4. I applied Limit using a clean blending brush just above the crease as a transition color.
5. I lined my waterline and tightline using UD 24/7 Glide-on pencil eyeliner in Perversion.
7. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied Blackheart on the outer half of the lower lid, and Buzz on the inner half.
8. I created a winged liner using L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
10. I curled my lashes and applied Buxom Lash mascara on both top and lower lashes.
11. For my face, I applied Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation using Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.
12. I contoured my face using Smashbox Contour/Highlight trio palette.
13. On the cheeks, I applied Chanel Brush de Horizon.
14. I applied MAC Please Me lipstick on my lips.