Lately, my Twitter has been flooded with chats between several Indonesian Beauty Bloggers and myself. These bloggers are: Yonna Kairupan, Iva Asih Era Chrysta, Lauren Renturquise, Sha Aullia, and Riyanti Teressa. So, we decided to do a little collaboration and we wanted to paint the town red By town, I mean the Indonesian Beauty Bloggers Facebook page.
Anyhow, we decided to do red lips look, and Yonna had posted hers on her youtube page. I decided to post mine next and the obvious choice for me was to use MAC Russian Red (again). I can never get tired of MAC Russian Red, it’s just so gorgeous! It’s definitely my favorite.
For the eyes, I think I wanted to pack more punch on it, so I did a slightly more smoky look than the other tutorial in MAC Russian Red post. I also added a set of false eyelashes on me lashes, since I bought a new one. I don’t love the falsies, but I don’t mind it. Not long enough and not thick enough. Oh well! I also used my new Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette, but there’s no name for each shade for this palette. So, I named the shades on the tutorial below based on the hue of each eyeshadow. If you’re confused, just leave the question below
1. I applied MUFE Aqua Shadow in 28E all over the lid.
2. Using a clean fluffy brush, I applied the matte light brown from Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette.
3. Using another clean fluffy brush, I applied matte dark brown from Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette.
4. I applied the champagne shade from Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette on top of the MUFE Aqua Shadow 28E with a flat eyeshadow brush.
5. Using another blending brush, I applied black from Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette.
6. I applied both champagne (inner corner) and black (outer corner) from Sleek Makeup iDivine Storm palette on the lower lid using an angled brow brush.
7. Using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner, I created a feline flick/cat-eye liner/winged liner on the upper lash line.
8. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
9. I lined the outer half of my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
10. I applied DUP eyelashes in 906 on the top lashes.
11. For the brows, I applied MUFE Aqua Brow Gel.
12. On my face, I applied Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation.
13. I applied MUFE HD concealer to cover my blemishes and under eye circles.
14. I powdered my face using Cinema Secret loose powder.
15. I contoured my face using NARS Kabuki Ita brush and MAC Shadowy powder.
16. I applied MAC Fleur Power on my cheeks.
17. I lined and filled my entire lips with MAC Redd lip liner.
18. I, then, applied MAC Russian Red on my lips.