I love copper-colored eyeshadow, which I think look great for those with light colored eyes, and fair skin. It can look very intense and smoky, it looks so pretty! You have to try it. On me, it ends up quite light and not as smoky, which I don’t really mind. It’s a pretty good look for summer nights. Very light and not too heavy at all.
1. I applied Revlon Satin eyeshadow in Shimmering Sienna all over my lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a clean fluffy brush, I blended the edge so there’s no harsh line.
3. I applied the same eyeshadow on the lower lid using Sigma Flat Shader brush.
4. I lined my waterline, tightline and upper lashline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
5. Using an angled eyebrow brush, I applied Smashbox Blackout eyeshadow along the upper lash line and used whatever is left on the brush on the outer corner of the lower lid.
6. I filled my brows in using Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9, and applied Maybelline Express Volume Turbo Boost mascara.
7. I applied MUFE HD Foundation all over my face using a foundation brush.
8. On the cheeks, I applied Benefit Hervana.
9. For the lips, I applied MAC Dervirsh lipliner, and applied Clinique Chubby Stick in Bountiful Blush.