I purchased the PAC Cantika Jawa Timur 2009 Color Trend. The trio is called Merak Kasmaran, which means Peacock in Love. This is a trio shadow palette – golden yellow, deep purple and teal. The colors aren’t so peacock-y, considering that there’s a lot of blue, green, yellow and bronze in peacock’s feathers, but it’s quite pretty. I bought this for IDR 48,000 at Martha Tilaar store in Pluit Village Mall.
I’m not too crazy how this ended up, but I had to post it! I’m lacking in posts since I’ve been busy going on adventures with Liz. So, I’m so sorry if I’m going missing for couple more weeks. Follow me on Instagram for updates.
1. I applied the purple eyeshadow from PAC Merak Kasmaran all over my lid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a medium brown eyeshadow (no-name brand, a gift from working at the IMATS booth couple years back) and a small brush, I applied the shadow on the crease.
3. I used a shader brush and blended the edge of the crease.
4. I also applied MAC Swiss Chocolate on the outer V.
5. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the gold yellow shadow from PAC Merak Kasmaran on the inner corner of the lid.
6. I applied the Teal shadow from PAC Merak Kasmaran on the lower lid using an angled eyebrow brush.
7. I lined my waterline and tightline using MUFE Aqua liner in black.
8. Using the same eyeliner, I created winged/cat-eye liner along the upper lash line.
9. I curled my lashes and applied Maybelline Express Volume mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
10. I wanted to try out a new set of falsies I bought in Japan, so I applied Fleur Fleur in 201. I had to cut the ends since they were too long. I know they were purposely made long to give a droopy eye effect, but me no like that effect and thus I cut it.
11. I filled my brows using MUFE Aqua Brow Gel.
12. For the face, I applied UD Naked foundation using a foundation brush.
13. I applied MUFE HD Concealer under the eyes.
14. I also applied MAC Cubic blush on the cheeks, and Sephora Hello Kitty lipstick in Peach.
ps: I felt like the crease on my right eye (left in photo) is a bit unblended for some reason, which probably is because I was rushing, so please ignore that. I was rushing to go out after the tutorial.