Brrrrr! This whole week I’ve been bundling up in my winter coat or hiding under my blanket. Hamilton is freeeezing right now (-16 deggree Celsius). As I mentioned on my twitter (follow me if you haven’t), this cold weather inspired me to use my L’oreal Infallible eyeshadows to do an icy cold blue tutorial. It really is just an excuse for me to use my new Innocent Turquoise La Couleur Infallible eyeshadow that I recently purchased couple weeks a go.
Anyhow! Since I received Glamcor lights for Christmas (thanks to N), I decided to use it for this tutorial. I’ve also already packed my softbox light, so please don’t mind the different hue/light cast on the photos. I know it’s slightly more blue and not as pretty as the softbox, but what a gal gotta do! New light kit, gotta give them a shot.
1. I lined my waterline and upper lash line with L’oreal Liquid Pencil eyeliner.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal La Couleur Infallible eyeshadow in All Night Blue on the outer half of my eyelid.
3. Using a clean blending brush, I blended All Night Blue towards the inner half of the eyelid.
4. Using a clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied L’oreal La Couleur Infallible eyeshadow in Innocent Turquoise on the inner half of the eyelid, blending it towards All Night Blue.
5. Using an angled brush, I applied All Night Blue on the lower lid and a tiny bit of Innocent Turquoise on the inner corner of the eye.
6. I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
7. For the face, I applied Revlon Whipped Creme Makeup foundation all over my face using my fingers.
8. On the cheeks, I applied MAC Cubic and on the lips Beyond Pink lipliner by L’oreal.