Hello, Jakarta! I’m home!!! How is everyone doing? Finally I’m able to post a new tutorial! Today’s tutorial is a fun, colorful, bright look using the new Urban Decay Electric palette! I bought this palette when I was in Toronto just last week, and I couldn’t wait to give it a try. Anyways, I’ll try to do a review of this palette next week.
Anyhooow, I just recently changed my camera to the Canon SL1, so I’m still trying to adjust the setting of the camera, and not to mention the way I take my selfie. So, if I do look awkward in the portrait photo, I do apologize. Not to mention, I’m not too happy with my haircut (my fringe especially), and have yet to go to my hairstylist here to get it fixed! If you are interested in the whole hair story please check my Instagram!
1. I prepped my lids using NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil. Then, using the brush that came with the palette, I applied Chaos on the outer V and the crease.
2. Using a blending brush, I applied Savage just slightly above Chaos.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Freak on the eyelid, and Thrash on the inner corner of the lid.
4. On the lower lid, I applied Urban using a the small shader brush that came with the palette.
5. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner.
6. On the upper lash line, I applied a winged eyeliner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
7. I curled my lashes, and applied a sample mascara from Estee Lauder on both my upper and lower lashes.
8. I also applied Ardell Demi Wispies lashes.
9. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
10. On my face, I applied Hourglass Immaculate foundation (not a big fan of this one..may be i shouldn’t have gotten the one for oily skin..lol)
11. I also applied a concealer from Motives Ice palette below and above my eyebrows.
12. I lightly contoured my face using Motives Ice palette as well.
13. I applied MAC Dainty on my cheeks.
14. On my lips, I applied Revlon Flashing Lights colorstay ultimate suede lipstick.
Eyes – NYX Milk Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil; Urban Decay Electric palette (Outer V/crease – Chaos, above crease – Savage, lid – Freak, inner corner – Thrash, lower lid – Urban) ; Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner; L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner; Ardell Demi Wispies false eyelashes; Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash.
Face – Hourglass Immaculate foundation; Motives Ice palette; MAC Dainty.
Lips – Revlon Flashing Lights lipstick.